Here's The Jist:

As a Drink Editor I receive a lot of requests for restaurant, bar and nightlife recommendations. So I started a blog to chronicle Chicago's social scene which eventually morphed into New York's drinking and dining scene. After years in Chicago, I'm now a full time resident of NYC, the East Village to be exact. Look forward to sharing the latest and greatest from the wine & spirits world, straight from the Big Apple.






















Saturday, April 4, 2009

USBG Cocktail World Cup at Boka


When Bridget Albert called me up and asked me to be a judge at the USBG World Cup State Championship at Boka, I eagerly replied, “Yes, Please.” Chicago has some talented mixolgists. And our judges weren't too bad either (North Shore Distillery, Le Cordon Bleu, Chicago Scene, Boka, Ultimate Elixirs). I was thrilled to taste, contemplate and score all of the aperitif’s that were in competition against each other. See below for the highlights, photos courtesy of Angie Jackon, my fellow judge.  The winning drink is above...

No comments: