Here's The Jist:

As a Drink Editor I receive a lot of requests for restaurant, bar and nightlife recommendations. So I started a blog to chronicle Chicago's social scene which eventually morphed into New York's drinking and dining scene. After years in Chicago, I'm now a full time resident of NYC, the East Village to be exact. Look forward to sharing the latest and greatest from the wine & spirits world, straight from the Big Apple.






















Monday, August 11, 2008

The Promise


The great thing about a blog is that you have the freedom to rave about or smash a product or brand. I'm not under literary or publishing restraints nor am I a slave to advertisers. The one thing that I guarantee to those who visit the Stephanie Paige is that on this site, you'll get organic, honest and sound recommendations. Whether it's a restaurant, lounge, cocktail, distillery or brand, if I post it I believe in it. I'll keep the sub par posts to a minimum, but if you're like me, you appreciate honest feedback-so I'll offer it. And if you have any recommendations, shoot me an email. Would love to hear from you:  www.StephaniePaigeMiller@gmail.com

No comments: