Here's The Jist:

As a Drink Editor I receive a lot of requests for restaurant, bar and nightlife recommendations. So I started a blog to chronicle Chicago's social scene which eventually morphed into New York's drinking and dining scene. After years in Chicago, I'm now a full time resident of NYC, the East Village to be exact. Look forward to sharing the latest and greatest from the wine & spirits world, straight from the Big Apple.






















Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cocktail Party at the W Hotel


Thank you to everyone who came to the cocktail party that I hosted this past Saturday with VeeV at Whiskey Blue at the W City Center. What a great turn out (um, nearly 200 people!). Hope you enjoyed the fabulous VeeV cocktails.

I look forward to hosting more soirees and serving as a catalyst for you to try new brands.

Below are some photos that were taken. Just a few of my favorite things...

You know you love me.

XoXo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W XYZ bar at the aloft hotel- a vision of W Hotels- but in Rosemont

Hope we can host something!

Stephanie Miller said...

Hi Cassandra- Would love to chat. Shoot me and an email. I look forward to staying in touch.

stephaniepaigemiller@gmail.com