Here's The Jist:

As a Drink Editor I receive a lot of requests for restaurant, bar and nightlife recommendations. So I started a blog to chronicle Chicago's social scene which eventually morphed into New York's drinking and dining scene. After years in Chicago, I'm now a full time resident of NYC, the East Village to be exact. Look forward to sharing the latest and greatest from the wine & spirits world, straight from the Big Apple.






















Sunday, November 30, 2008

Debut in Cheeky Chicago


As most of you already know, last week I made my debut in Cheeky Chicago. For those of you not familar, check it out: www.CheekyChicago.com It's a pretty fun site geared towards smart, saavy, cosmopolitain, tres chic Chicago women. I'll be writing and editing weekly columns for the SCENE section, so sign up for our weekly newsletters for the latest and greatest in Chicago. I'll still be penning monthly Drink Reports for Chicago Scene, but think of this as your quick go-to guide when you can't find anything to do. Our SCENE section is new every Friday, so see you soon...

No comments: